Bird House Card by Sue Smyth

#couturecreationsaus



I was tidying my studio and found this old template, I cannot even remember
what site I got it from, but it inspired me to make another
bird house card.



I knew I would be able to incorporate an idea I have had with 3 sleeping
stems from the Secret Garden collection.


You can make sweet white snow drops with
green stems from the intricate dies.
See my how to below.



Die cut 3 sets of sleeping stems from white and green cardstock.



Snip off the white flowers and adhere over the green
die cut. I like to do one side at a time,so I don't
get them mixed up, though they are pretty forgiving.
I have added green dots with a sharpie pen to the sides of
the flower. You can also emboss the white 
flowers on a mouse pad for extra dimension.


I added the Sparrow on a branch die.
Cut 2 one from green cardstock and one from Hearts Ease
papers and adhere the birds together.
But leave the branches un-adhered and spread them
apart. Adhere the snow drops and Sparrow onto your card

Couture Creations Materials 


Happy Crafting 







You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts