Dream Big by Anita Bownds

#couturecreationsaus


Hi all,
Today I'm sharing a layout using the patterned paper,stamps 
and hearts ease sticker sheet



A little bit of fussy cutting can add a different look to any layout 


 I had an idea that I wanted to matt my 2 photos on tags
So I grabbed a leftover bit of patterned paper from the heart ease 6x6 pad
And made 2 tags and added some double sided tape to the back of my photos 


I cut up a 12x12 bit of patterned paper in half and cut my 6x12 in half 
Again and Then i fussy cut around the flowers


I then used a few bits of leftover scraps to matt my tags on
And on the back I cut 2 die cut Doiles in half and glued 3 halfs to the bottom and 1 at the top in the centre 


Next I used the leftover patterned paper from fussy 
cutting to stamp the butterflies and heat emboss them with pink embossing powder 


And then I added some gemstones to the flowers and butterflies 





















You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts