Furbaby by Cindy Porter

#couturecreationsaus

Hi everyone, it's Cindy here with my second blog post for the month.... I'm excited to share my latest layout "furbaby


A layout of my gorgeous furbaby Kanishka.... For this layout I concentrated on creating my own textured background with the help of my current Couture Creation dies...


  
To create this layout I began by creating a stencil from a magazine cover and the Chevron Bloom... I cut five Chevron Blooms from the one cover...



I used chipboard as the base and applied modelling paste through my stencil....


 I used the heat tool to dry and bubble the modelling paste ....


next I painted it with gesso...


I sprayed it to add a base of colour...and dried it with the heat tool...



I continued to spray colour and use Gelatos to completely colour my page...



I die cut the rectangle from The Blandford die set from the Vintage Rose paper, Time...


I inked up the edges of the die cut before putting the page together...



I cut my photo to fit the die cut, and then I added some gauze under my photo and my title...


One last close up pic to show all the texture...


Dies used:

Tools and Accessories used:

Adhesives used: 

Paper used:



till next time
happy creating







You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts