Guest Designer | Amanda Baldwin

#couturecreationsaus


Hi Couture Creatives!

 & I am super delighted to be returning to Couture Creations as a Guest Designer this month!
Boy-Oh-Boy,
 How I've missed being part of this incredibly talented and inspirational team!

So a huge thanks to Kerrie, & the team, for inviting me back!

Today I am sharing this simple, but very beautiful, contemporary 8.5" x 11" layout 
featuring the gorgeous new Christmas Emporium papers and Christmas Eve Intricutz Dies....

"Merry" 


I know, just gorgeous!!!
Here's the products I used to create it....



Loving that Christmas Emporium paper! Vintage, versatile and very, very pretty!
And those dies are divine!

Here's a quick step-by-step on recreating this page


1. Pre-cut the above featured Christmas Eve Intricutz Dies, Be Merry & Cardinal Wreath in white cardstock and Dasher in kraft. Place aside for use later. 


2. Trim white cardstock to 8.5" x 11". 
Trim pattern papers - striped pattern is 8" x 10.5", and holly pattern is 7.5" x 6". 
Use a sewing machine and stitch into place, as shown above.


3. While sewing machine is still out, attach a chipboard title onto a kraft tag, and stitch around it to create interest.


4. Attach photograph, kraft die cut Dasher reindeer & tag onto layout, as shown above.


5. Adhere remaining die cuts onto the page, as shown.


6. Embellish with a scattering of pretty ruby gemstones.


7. Add a lil Gold Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue to the bell flourish die cut.


8. Add a few more chipboard shapes - I used a postage stamp & bird - so sweet!
Here's a closer look....



And that's how easy it is to create simple, but quite beautiful pages, for your Christmas Albums!
Hope you enjoyed my post today!
I'll be back later this month with one more project to share with you all!

For more inspirational ideas, please visit my blog here.

Thanks for visiting,












You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts