Love Engagement Card by Kerrie Gurney

#couturecreationsaus

Hi Everyone
Kerrie here
I created this card as an engagement card for a very special couple and as I am also using it as my post for Couture Creations Blog it is filled with Couture Creations goodies



First up I grabbed a selection of Couture Creations Flowers

  I misted them all with a peachy coloured metallic spray.  I always grab more than I need as I always change my flower grouping so it is good to have options.

TIP; See all the excess spray around the flowers well I don't like to waste it so I always grab some lace, mulsin or ribbon (or all 3 of them) and wipe up all that excess spray using them and then i always having mating trim too


I die cut 2 x Crystal Aroma Background die 1 in white cardstock and one from scrap cardstock. I cut a strip from the white die cut to fit onto my card front


I also die cut 2 x Sparrow on a Branch from green patterned paper, but only the branch section of the die


Using the Crystal Aroma Die Cut as a stencil I applied sand texture paste randomly at the top and bottom my patterned paper base paper




here is a close up look at all that lovely sandy texture


 to give the background some more layers I flicked on some peachy and gold coloured metallic spray


Then it was time to layer everything on and once I was happy with my placement I adhered it all in place using the Turbo Glue Pen (love this adhesive)



I then added a sprinkling of 2mm Gemstones and a touch of Glitter Glue


Thanks for stopping by
Don't forget to follow the Couture Creations Blog and also follow Couture Creations on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter


 Happy Creating 







You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts