White Christmas Forest by Kerrie Gurney

#couturecreationsaus

Hi everyone Kerrie here
I am back on the Couture Creations Blog today this time sharing a layout I created using a photo of my White Christmas Tree Forest from last year


Instead of having just one Christmas Tree I love to create a forest for Christmas and last year I decided I wanted all white trees decorated with gold ornaments and I loved it so much.
It doesn't photograph all that well but hey it looked spectacular so much so I am sticking with it again for this year although I am toying with adding another colour

anyway enough about that lets get to creating this clean and simple layout
I wanted to keep it quite plain as I really wanted my forest to shine


to start I cut a strip of White Ultimate Craft Cardstock, I place a strip of  12mm double sided tape and  2 strips of 6mm double sided tape down the center of the white strip


Pull the backing paper off all strips


and sprinkle with ultra fine gold glitter, tip off excess and return to jar

I then die cut 1 x Fans of Fantasia die from white cardstock, 2 x Holly Branch die from white glitter carstock and embossed a piece of white cardstock and a small piece of gold foil using  Mistletoe Magic embossing folder
I have also used a strip of  corrugated card and two strips of white glitter cardstock which I have created pennants with.
I distressed all the edges of the pieces and
then it is just a mater of layering all the pieces onto the base card.

Here are some closeups of the layering 






 Happy Creating 
Kerrie






You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts