Family by Cindy Porter

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hi everyone, today I'd like to share with you my latest creation using the new Magnolia Lane collection from Couture Creations.... "family"


 I love this pic of my boys.... they are brothers from the same litter, and have not long had their first birthday.... they are inseparable... 

Now a quick step by step on how I but this layout together...


I began by creating a stencil by die cutting a magazine cover using the Damask Frame die...



next up I used the stencil with some modelling paste randomly across the page...



then got to splashing some watercolour around using some Twinkling H2O's...



next I used a couple of the stamps from the Songbird stamp set with some archival ink to create some random patterning....

I love how I can use the birdcage stamp to just create random lines...



next I used the Typography embossing folder to emboss a scrap of the Magnolias and Lace paper, and then coloured the embossed surface with distress ink using a sponge dauber...



I cut the embossed piece into a rectangle and some smaller squares and inked the edges up...

then I put it all together with some hessian and gauze and even some teabag paper...

 lastly I added some wording and a title...


one last pic of the completed layout...


Products used:

Magnolia Lane Collection:

Tools and Accessories used:

Adhesives used: 


till next time
happy creating










You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts