Picture Perfect by Ania Bownds

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hi everyone,
Anita here sharing a layout 
using more Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane and the lovely dies


I started off by selecting a bit of pattern paper 
And using some texture paste I lightened the center of the pattern paper

Then I cut out a design with my machine on some white cardstock and trimmed the edges and glued and machine stitched around the edge to add a border
fussy cut flowers,leaves,birdcage and add some layers behind the photo using the square magnolia frame die and other bits of patterned paper  
Add a few butterflies from the ephemera pack


Die cut the magnolia corners die adding them to 2 corners of the photo
Embossed chipboard word with embossing powder and glue down title 


Happy crafting everyone I hope you ave enjoyed my creation.
Here are the Ultimate Crafts products I've used







You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts