This makes my day by Cindy Porter

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hi everyone, Cindy here with you today, to share with you my final post as I am not staying on with the team for the next term.   I have had a fabulous time sharing my creations with you over my term and want to thank you all for your wonderful support of my work...
Now onto my final layout share...

"This makes my day"


I love this photo of my niece Tilly.... she had been playing under the sprinkler on the lawn, and was dripping wet when I snapped this pic of her... isn't she adorable...


Here is a picture step by step of how I created the layout:

 I began by ripping a corner from this paper from the new Sea Breeze collection pack...


 then I cut and ripped a second piece...
 I distressed and inked up the edges...


 I then cut up some more of the pieces from the collection pack for me to create a cluster under my photo... here I am placing them to see if I have an adequate amount...


being happy with the cluster, I distressed and inked all the pieces and then added some gauze for texture and started looking at flower placement...


 I added some stickers from the sticker sheet that is included in the collection pack...


 I then decided that the flowers needed a little colour, so painted them up ...


Once they were dry I started putting it all together, and added some seed beads as well.

Here's a couple of close ups...



Once last look of the completed layout:


Well, thank you once again for sharing my time on this team... I'm sure you will find heaps of inspiration from the new team....


Products used:

Sea Breeze Collection:
Tools and Accessories used:

Adhesives used: 

for the last time
happy creating
bye










You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts