With Sympathy Card by Tracey Cooley

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

So often  we are create for celebrations and happy occasions but every now and then a tragedy occurs in our lives or someone we are close to or even just an acquaintance and creating for this is a hard thing to do. But I know when I am creating for such an occasion it is done with love and fond memories and along the way it help me heal even if it is just a small amount. I have had such an occasion recently that a friend was suddenly taken from this world to share eternity with the Angels. 
So to honor him, I have made this card for his beloved wife. 


To create this card I first cut an 8x6" card base and an slightly smaller green mat and then another white mat from Ultimate Crafts Cardstock 


On the white mat I spritzed some matching green spritz and the Using the Couture Creations Anna Griffin Botanical Damask Stencil I added some Couture Creations Anna Griffin Texture Paste 


Whilst the texture paste was wet and prior to taking the stencil off  I sprinkled some Couture Creations Superfine Irridescent glitter over the top. I then helped it dry with a Couture Creations Heat Tool.


After drying I then added some Couture Creations Flowers and some Lace from the Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane Collection. 
Then using the Couture Creations Its a Beautiful Life Flutterby and Flowersigh die I cut some leaves to place behind my flowers 


Then with the Couture Creations Its A Beautiful Life Fluttershy Die I cut a die cut from Couture Creations Glitter Paper and Ultimate Craft snow white and spritzed to match. Then added Fluttershy to the cluster of Couture Creations Flowers


I added Fluttershys body using Couture Creations 2mm Gemstones, then I added some random bling around my cluster along with some sequin. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today. 









You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts