Treasure Layout by Jo Simons

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hello and thanks for popping by today.
I have another layout to share using the Sea Breeze collection.

I don't really have a lot of beach pics so I thought I would use it in other ways.

I wanted to try something a little different for the background.  Yep a little messy and uncontrolled for me but fun just the same.  Here is a closer look.


I used the Collecting Seashells embossing folder and some Versamark ink.  I gently tapped the inkpad over the top of the embossing folder and then used it as a stamp.  Once the image was on the paper I put some white embossing powder over the top and heat set it.  When it was cool, I then ran some watery blue paint over the top.  The embossed parts resisted the paint and just settled on the paper.


Using the Sea Breeze collection pack, I created my paper cluster.  I tucked in a cut of the Cardinal Frame die and also the Windy Flourish die.    The Windy Flourish die cut was cut from 2 piece of old cereal boxes and then stuck together.  I then used the Versamark ink again and covered with white embossing powder.  You will see on the final pic that I moved it over and made another cluster to the left of the page.
Using some Gelato's I coloured my flowers and added one of the super sweet cabochons to the center.
Here is a closer look at some of the details.


You can see here how the embossing leaves just a slight bit of texture to the page.  I have also added the anchor charm from the charm set and also couldn't help but tuck in a doily.  This one is from the Magnolia Lane collection.


here below are all is the links to the latest online magazine and with some wonderful creations to inspire you all, and also links to the all the products.Creative Magazine Issue #16 HERE

Until next time









You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts