Christmas Magic by Jo Simons

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hello friends!
Today I have a Christmas layout to share with you all using the very bright and very different BE MERRY collection.
Yep this paper line is a little bright so its perfect for those fun filled photos at Christmas time!
Here's my layout



Yep its a little different.  Lots of bright colours and not a flower in sight!
Here's how I came up with this layout
First grab some supplies

I then placed some of the patterned paper from the 12 x 12 paper pad at the top and bottom of my page.  I also tucked under some glitter paper just to give it a little sparkle.  Seriously this glitter paper is AWESOME.  Not only does the glitter stay put dies cut through perfectly!


Then using one of the new 4 x 6 stencils in the range I added some stars in the white space



 Once that is done is just a matter of clustering up some embellishments and of course adding a doily.  Yep for me no page is complete without one.  This one is called the North Star Doily set.
Here is a couple of close up pics.

Just to give my page a little more texture I have added those super sweet gemstones that match perfectly and also hand stitch across the tops of the papers.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope I have inspired you to have a go with this fun collection.
Until next time
Products used





You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts