Butterfly Magic by Anita Enright


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Guys,
HAPPY NEW YEAR,  
Anita here on the blog again today to share with you my first creation using the
 L'Aquarelle range from Ultimate Crafts.
This is a sneak peek for you all as this collection will be released at CHA January 19-23
I needed to make a lovely birthday card and thought this range would be perfect.  The combination of the lovely watercolour papers matching with the gorgeous butterflies and birds makes it perfect for your cards and scrapbooking.
This range also has a beautiful 'card makers' range.


You're going to get excited about this new range.  It is so colourful and made for both
scrapbookers and cardmarkers.

To create my card I used Ultimate Crafts cardstock in Paper Bag and Leprechaun.  I used the Paper Bag for the card base and used the Leprechaun as the mat for the patterned paper.
 I love the patterned papers and chose to cut the corner portion of one of the 12x12 papers.
After making my Christmas cards I found I was short of glitter cardstock in gold so I decided to do the next best thing..... I used gold embossing powder, Couture Creations Embossing Powder in gold Super Sparkles and embossed the four edges of my patterned paper.
To do this I just used an off-cut of paper larger than my chosen patterned paper and held it at the width I like from the edge and dabbed my Versamark ink around the edge, and then heat embossed the gold powder.


Didn't it just come up a treat :).
It just gave the paper that little extra and didn't give it the extra weight of a double mat
behind the patterned paper.


Next, because I didn't yet have the beautiful colours of the seam binding from the new range, I took a piece of white seam binding I had and inked it up in matching purples and green ink. To blend the colours together and get a softened look I spritzed the ribbon with water and then dried it off with my heat gun.


Next using the gorgeous Watercolour Butterfly Decorattor Die, I heat embossed the solid cut with gold embossing powder and the intricut butterfly with both gold and a matching green embossing powder to get a mottle affect.


Once I had finished constructing the card I added a little bit of Glitzin Glamour in
Lilac to the flowers.




PRODUCTS USED
ULT157761 - L'Aquarelle - 12x12" Paper Pad
ULT157752 - L'Aquarelle - Watercolour Butterfly Decorator Die
ULT200036 - Ultimate Crafts Cardstock - Leprechaun
ULT200045 - Ultimate Crafts Cardstock - Paper Bag
CO724988 - Couture Creations Embossing Powder - Super Sparkles - Gold
CO7721975 - Couture Creations Glitzin Glamour - Lilac
CO724389 - Turbo Precision Glue pen
CO721984 - 12mm Double Sided Tape


Thanks for stopping by.

Anita 







#CreativeInspirationLive



https://au.pinterest.com/ArtdecoBrands/https://www.instagram.com/artdecocreationsbrands/







You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts