But You are by Tracey Cooley


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Everyone
Not long now till the Brisbane Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo… Don’t forget to book in to class with Myself, KerrieGurney and Anita Enright. Places will fill fast so don’t miss out!!
To book classes click HERE

Just a quick card from me today featuring the beautiful Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose Collection designed by Sue Smyth.





To achieve this card I started by choosing a piece of pattern paper from the Rambling Rose  12x12 paper pad and cut it at a size to suit a 5x7 inch card.



I then added some Decorative Black Lace from the Magnolia Lane Collection. Over this I added a length of Zipper.

 

Earlier I added a blob of Couture Creations Glitzin Glamour Silver to a piece of plastic scrunched it a little and then let it dry. Once dry I peeled it off and cut it in two.  Yes I could just add it to my card, but you would not get the dimension.



I then added some Couture Creations Pigment Powders to a spray bottle with some liquid hairspray and coloured 3 white flowers so that they were grey, black and pink.  Once dry I placed them in a cluster on the right hand side of my card front. Then added the dry Glitz pieces for effect.



I then cut some of the swallows from the Rambling Rose pattern paper and added them with foam mounting tape. Then stamped a sentiment from the Ultimate Crafts Oh La La collection.
Finally I added my card front to a colour coordinating mat and card base.
This is a great all round card also perfect for MOTHERS DAY.



Thanks for stopping by







You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts