Thanks Step Card by Bridget Louw


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi everyone, Bridget here with another inspirational project using the gorgeous Rambling Rose collection from Ultimate Crafts


My project this week is an easy step card. I started off with a piece of cardstock cut to 6 ½” x 12”. Score at 4 ½”, 9” & 10 ½”.



Decorate each of the blank sections with a selection of the patterned papers from this gorgeous collection.


I hand cut a few roses and a butterfly to add some dimension.

There is nothing too difficult in this card. 


Threw in a few border pieces from the ephemera pack..too easy.






Rambling Rose also includes a bunting and a beautiful alphabet stamp. I used this to create my sentiment for the card.







This card was super quick & easy to put together thanks to the beautiful designs of the Rambling Rose papers. Not much extra was required.
Thanks for joining me..see you all again soon!

Products Used:








You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts