Trellis Embossed Card by Tracey Cooley


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

HI Everyone 

My turn on the Blog Today my last post before the June Paper Craft Expo. Today I am going to give you a sneak Peak at one of the Embossing Folders that belongs to the Ultimate Crafts The Ritz Collection. 


I started this card with the card front which I cut from Ultimate Crafts Paper Bag Cardstock at 5 and 3/4 inches by 6 and 3/4 inches.



and put it through the soon to be released Ultimate Crafts The Ritz Rose Trellis Embossing Folder!!
(Join Myself, Kerrie Gurney and Anita Enright at the Brisbane Paper Craft Expo where we will each use a different Ritz Collection in our Classes) 


Then using some of the Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose Die Cuts and A bit of Ultimate Craft Magnolia Lane Lace and corrugated cardboard I fashioned a border across the front of the card.


Then using some more of the die cuts from the Rambling Rose Collection Pack and some random Flowers I added a cluster to the side of my card. 


then adding a Resin Bird to the top of my card front I attached it to a Matching mat and 5x7 card base. 

Please join myself and the girls at the June Papercraft Festival to see more of the Ultimate Crafts The Ritz Collections.

Art Deco Products Used 
ULT157837 Ultimate Crafts The Ritz Rose Trellis Emboss Folder 
ULT157746 Ultimate Craft Rambling Rose Resin set 
ULT157505 Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane Decorative Lace 







You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts