Special Times by Bridget Louw


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my second Couture Creations blog post for June 2017.
I have to showcase the Go Press & Foil again in this blog post just because I cannot stop using it in my craft projects.



This is not my usual step by step project but just a layout with a bit of foiling to show you how versatile the Go Press & Foil is and how you can use even the leftover scraps to brighten up some dull embellishments. The papers I used in this layout are some very old papers I found in my stash so I am sorry I could not tell you what they are called.

I chose my focus page and mounted it on a patterned 12x12 paper.


Next up I cut up a variety of matching patterned papers..there was no set sizes to these pieces just a random selection in various sizes. 


Once I had them stacked up large enough to stick out beyond the photo I used a mini stapler to keep them all together. I figured this out after I had the perfect arrangement and the pieces decided to move.



Using some of the beautiful flowers I chose to colour them up to match the colours in the patterned papers.


Once the mists have dried add some two way glue to the flowers at random places and once the glue has dried it should be tacky enough to add bits of heat set foil. 


I used the AMAZING new Go Press & Foil to add some gold foil to the chipboard title.


Other than that I just die cut some flourishes, placed some micro beads in my flower centers and glued all the pieces in place. Nothing too complicated at all. 



I hope this has inspired you to have a go with the new Go Press & Foil machine. It really is only limited by your own imagination. I love mine and would hate to create without it. Thanks for joining me today, see you again soon.


Products Used
C0725334 Go Press & Foil Machine
C0724824 Go Cut & Emboss machine
CO724295 Cottage Pollen Flowers
CO724288 English Flowers
CO724389 Turbo Glue Pen





You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts