Love Life by Anita Enright


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Everyone, Anita back here on the blog today with a layout I created  on the weekend using the Ultimate Crafts L'Aquarelle collction.   For some reason this came pretty easily to me which really says something. I can normally spend hours and hours trying to think of something to do but this one came together quite quickly.


To start I added some of the Anna Griffin Mix and Match Pigment Powder in red to my Embossing Paste.  Using the Field of Flowers stencil I messily added the colour paste over my background papers.  I then chose a Couture Creations Anna Griffin 10x10" floral stencil, added the white embossing paste to a couple of the flowers on to the background papers.


 I next mixed up some spray using the same red pigment powder that I coloured the embossing paste with.  Just add water to the pigment powder to get a nice pearlised spritz.


 I die cut two of the Floral Bunting die and then trimmed them down.  Check out the before and after picture.  I then sprayed them with the pearlised spritz that I made.



Next I chose a couple of coordinating papers from the 6x6"paper pad and cut them in to strips.  I inked the edges in black and on the purpley/blue paper I stamped a flower image from the Fern, Flower and Flourishes stamp set.



I mounted my photo on 3D mounting tape and then attached my die cuts to the reverse along with the strips of paper in a style that I liked.  I then glued this down to my base patterned paper.
From there I mounted one of the Inspiration Cards on some white cardstock and ink the edges, again, in black. This was then adhered to the bottom left corner of the page.
I chose a selection of flowers, both from my stash and some of the Couture Creations bulk flowers, sprtized the centres of slightly coloured some of them using the matching Pearl Drops
in the colour Madagascar. My page had three different clusters of flowers. Once together I decided to add a stamped image to my background and chose the smaller of the two feathers from the You are Beautiful Inside stamp set.
Finally I added a few wood veneers, inked in a matching ink, to the page.





Products Used
 CO724888 - Couture Creations Anna Griffin Mixed Media - 8x8" Stencil Secret Garden Damask
CO724870 - Couture Creations Anna Griffin Mixed Media - Embossing Paste
CO725535 - Couture Creations Anna Griffin Mixed Media - Pigment Powder - RED
CO724290 - Couture Creations Bulk Flowers - 1.5cm English Rose
CO724293 - Couture Creations Bulk Flowers - 3cm Tye Died and Jewelled
CO724389 - Turbo Precision Glue Pen
CO721964 - 12mm Double Sided Foam Mounting Tape
ULT157789 - Ultimate Crafts L'Aquarelle - Floral BuntingDie
ULT157800 - Ultimate Crafts L'Aquarelle - 8x8" Stencil - Field of Flowers
ULT157797 - Ultimate Crafts L'Aquarelle - Stamp Set - You are Beautiful Inside
ULT157796 - Ultimate Crafts L'Aquarelle - Stamp Set - Ferns, Flowers & Flourishes
ULT157764 - Ultimate Craft L'Aquarelle - Inspiration Cards
ULT157762 - Ultimate Crafts L'Aquarelle - 6x6" Paper Pad
ULT157761 - Ultimate Craft L'Aquarelle - 12x12" Paper Pad


Thanks for stopping by.

Anita
xx










You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts