Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo 2017 by SUE SMYTH


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts 
Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo 2017



Well another year is over and as usual the show
does not disappoint.
I always have such fun among hard work and 
lots of teaching.
This is our room, for the lucky ladies 
who do our classes, they get to see even more 
of our work and take photos too.
Oh and we had cupcakes too lol



Tables were decorated in a Rambling Rose 
style. Each kit came in a gift bag 
decorated by me, I thought this 
would be far easier to carry than a pizza box.


I was also chuffed to have not only
Rambling Rose at the show but also
my new range The Ritz 



Katrina teaching up a storm


Katrina's, winning display 


My Display 


Tina's Display 


Time for a pic with my display 



Katrina and I


The Dream team 



Ah a sweet lady gave me this,
for those who love chocolate you will
know how special this is !


2 Free demos a day, x 3 days
my voice needed help !!



Tina on the Arnold's Stand
doing demos


A casual shot, with lovely ladies in the industry


Here are some close ups of my project


Altered frame and birdbath


Die cuts and layers


Wooden birds fly by.


and of course my favourite a butterfly 



The entire project 

For those that came to my class a great big thank you.
Also Katrina,Tina and Karen, we make an awesome team
and cannot wait to do it again next year 

Meanwhile 
Happy Crafting 

Sue




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts