Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo Creations by Anita Enright


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Everyone, Anita back here on the blog today.

Well I'm finally get to share with you the creations I made for the classes I taught at Brisbane's Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo.



I was privileged to be asked by Craft Giraffe to takes a class for them, and I loved every minute of it.  All the ladies in my classes were very welcoming as this was my first show teaching.

My creations showcased the 'Gatsby' colour collection from the new Ultimate Crafts THE RITZ Collection.  The other colour collections included 'Theatre' which was softer colours of creams with gold and 'Evening Cocktail' which was black and gold based.

My class consisted of a 1 page scrapbooking layout along with two cards that could be completed at home.




Celebration Card





 Best Wishes Card













You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts