Thank You and Goodbye from Tracey Cooley


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

HI Everyone 

As you would be aware from the release of the 2017/18 Artdeco Creations Design Team I by my own choice am no longer going to be a member of this wonderful team.
So I am going to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU AND GOODBYE.

Throughout the 6 years that I have been apart of this wonderfully talented Design Team and awesome company, I have had many opportunities to share my passion for papercraft with you all.

 I especially want to thank all those who have over the years read my blog posts and/or attended my classes for Artdeco including 5 Brisbane Paper Craft Expos which I have loved every moment of including all my crazy outfits...

2013

2014

2015

2016

2017

I have also been given a massive opportunity to appear on Create and Craft TV in the UK and California Crafting in the US and been to CHA  twice!!


Thank you all for letting me be MYSELF, 
and putting up with the outfits and my sometimes "out there" antics....
 (mannequin challenges and "Andy's coming" challenge and let's not forget the Mexican wave).


Creative Inspiration Live 2017

 Thank You for letting me create with you and share some of my life with you through the Art Deco Blog. 


A Massive Thank you to Andrew and the Team at ARTDECO CREATIONS for your continued support and love and all the opportunities you threw my way. I am, and will be, eternally grateful. 



Thank you for the daily inspiration I found in my fellow Team mates over the years especially the very talented Kerrie Gurney, Jo Simons and Adriana Bolzon. You ladies are wonderful and I am lucky to be able to call your friends. 


so this is THANK YOU and GOODBYE
BUT.........
Just remember that 
AWESOME 
is spelt 
T R A C E Y 


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA





You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts