Timeless by Jo Simons


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Everyone, Jo here on the blog today. 

Another month almost gone and we are now well and truly into the cooler weather.  Perfect time to be inside scrapping up a storm.
Today I have a layout to share with you using the new Ritz Collection.



  I love this pic of my dear nan and pop.  I have scrapped it before but it is a favourite and I felt these papers went so well with the photo.  Here is how I started my layout.
Using the 6 x  6 Evening Cocktail papers I chose 5 different patterned papers and cut them 3.5 inches square.  I then matted them all onto white and then black cardstock.



Using the stamp from the Cubic Celebration Stamp and Emboss set I stamped onto my page.  I first penciled around where my papers would be.


I then adhered all my square mats down layered over the top of each other.
 

In this new collection there is a chipboard.  I love chipboard!  So many ways to glam it up!

Here are a couple of close ups.  Peeking out from my cluster here is the Thin Waves chipboard.  I have embossed it with some gold embossing powder.  I have also added a feather which was cut from the Deco Feather decorative die.


At the bottom of my photo is the Fanned Background chipboard.  I used some gold pigment powder mixed with gesso to colour it.  I have also tucked into my bottom cluster the Swingers chipboard.

All my flowers I have coloured with pigment powders.


I have used a couple of papers from the Rambling Rose papers just to frame my page.

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time.

Products used




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts