Let Every Day Be MERRY Christmas by Jo Simons


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hi and welcome back!
Today I have a quick layout to share with you using the super pretty
Let Every Day Be Christmas collection.

So recently I have really been on struggle street with my creativity.  I think we all have periods of time like that!  Looking at a full size 12 x 12 piece of paper was totally overwhelming me. So - I decided to have a go at an A4 size.  It was perfect as it allowed me to go  nuts on my clusters and layering that I love but not have to worry about a full size page.

Here is a close up.

I layered some papers from the A4 paper pad and also tucked under some of the ephemera.

The collection also come with some stunning chipboard.  I have used that gorgeous frame and inked it in gold and the small sprigs I have embossed in gold embossing powder.  Added some flowers and pearl clusters and BING!  All done! 




Thanks so much for stopping by

Until next time



Products used





You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts