Peace on Earth Christmas Card by COLLETTE MITREGA


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  
Hi Papercrafters!

Today I have a lovely white and gold Christmas card with a beautiful foiled sentiment "Peace on Earth'!

I love this message, it says so much about how so many of us feel ..... if only!!



I started by creating a 4" x 6" card.

I then embossed a 3 1/4" wide x 2 1/2" x 5 1/2" tall piece of white card with the beautiful 'First Snow' embossing folder. I love this folder and find my self using it regularly!


Next I foil embossed a piece of 2 1/2 " x 3" wide piece of white cardstock with  'Peace of Earth" foil stamp and my Go Press and Foil Machine.


Finally I cut two pieces of matte gold mirror board, 3.5" wide x 5.5" tall and the second at 3 3 1/8" wide and 2 3/4" tall. 

I then attached all the layers to my card base.



Next I die cut the Poinsettia Flower and Christmas flourish in mat gold paper and attached to by card. I decided not to add the beautiful branches this time, and to keep the card 'clean' and uncluttered.


Finally I finished my card with some flowers and tiny red rhinestones for a pop of Christmas colour.



Go on, have a go and create this or something similar for the festive season, it really is a 'quickie' but looks for elegant and pretty don't you think?

PRODUCTS USED

ULT200001 Snow White Cardstock
CO725410 Mirror Board Matte Gold
CO724289A English Roses 2cm
CO725396 Adhesive Pearls Deep Red

ULT158316 Poinsettia Flower Decorative Die
ULT158318 Christmas Flourish Decorative Die
CO725572 Peace on Earth Foil Stamp Die

ULT158302 first Snow Embossing Folder


Thanks for taking time out of your day to check out our blog, come back tomorrow for more inspitarion.

Happy crafting

Collette
xxx







You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts