Great storage ideas with Alicia Redshaw

Hi everyone and welcome to my post today which includes some storage solutions that will help to keep your favourite Couture Creation Collections neat and accessible.  

I am sharing my C'est la Vie storage which I have embellished to match the collections beautiful tones, delicate cutting dies and botanical theme.

 

I love the versatility of the Couture Creations 'Stackable Storage Boxes', and the fact that they are 12" x 13" is even better because the papers with an information strip fit perfectly with a little wiggle room.  They are also deep enough to carry a considerable quantity and variety of product and unfinished projects.


 

 To store small embellishments, ephemera and die cuts - including those I have made myself with a collection - I use the good old take-out container.  These handy little containers fit inside the 'Stackable Storage Boxes', even with a whole lot of papers, embossing folders, stamps, chipboard and other bits and pieces.  

The other key item to my collection storage system is empty DVD Cases in which I keep the matching cutting dies.  I add tiny strip of double sided tape for excessively small cutting die pieces - like the flowers in the Rosy Frame Tag Cutting Die Set from the Cést la Vie collection.

 

The best part of this storage system is that I can just pop the DVD case and take-out container into the relevant stackable storage box and off I go to a crop with everything I need to create co-ordinationg projects including papers, stamps, embossing folders, cutting dies, embellishments, scraps and chipboard.


 

 I do keep coordinating chipboard in a separate clip-seal bag inside the 'Stackable Storage Box' as it tends to be super delicate. 

 

It is all well and good to be storing products together, but the real secret to my system is the creative/decorative aspect.  I like to use the products from the collection to help identify the collection - including the lovely labels on the packaging.  

Printed designs on packaging are really sturdy, making them perfect for the base of the design blocks I put on the take-out containers and 'Stackable Storage Boxes'.

 

 

 Well that is it for me today, except to share the list of supplies I have used to embellish my Cést La Vie Storage - the most important item being the Embossing, Foil & Glitter tape which is the only thing that will stick to the plastic containers in the long-term. 

  Products I have used:  
CO725849 Sponge Dauber Storage Case (40pcs) 

 Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day

 

#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts