Happy Australia Day

#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hi Papercrafters and Happy Australia Day!

Today we have some very Aussie cards featuring a great range of Australian dies from Ultimate Craft.

Cockatoo Card by Alicia Redshaw





To create my Aussie Cockatoo Card I have Die-cut the ULT157475 Cockatoo In The Wild die from watercolour paper and then patched from behind the areas I wanted to have solid in my finished design.  
I have also traced and hand-cut a matching oval shape from watercolour paper to use as a simple blue toned background.  
I then used Watercolour Pencils, a small brush and water to colour the image in a variety of tones for each colour.  
I added some glittery details to the tips of the Gum Blossoms in the design with CO721981 Aztec Gold Glitzin Glamour Glitter Glue.  
I have used a card from the CO724849 A6 Kraft Card and Envelope Set as my base, along with an additional card base from the pack that I have cut down and embossed with the CO725769 C’est La Vie Tied Lines Embossing Folder as my background. 
  I matted this embossed Kraft piece on CO725342 Deep Blue Glitter Paper, which I also used to Die-cut the numbers with the CO724649 Adorning Numbers Die set.  

Hope you like it! 
Happy Australia Day



Quick and Simple Aussie Cards by Collette

Hi papercrafters, 

I have three real quick and simple cards for you today featuring some of the lovely aussie dies from Ultimate Crafts.

ULT157336 -  Dreamtime Kangeroo



ULT157478 - Grevillea Frame



ULT157321 Rusty Old Ute


Thanks for dropping by today, have a wonderful Aussie day with family and friends
Collette
xxx



You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts