Love Makes All Things Grow - Scrapbook Layout by Anita Enright




Welcome to the weekend everyone.
 I hope you all get to create some time over the weekend.
Anita back with you again today sharing with you a very quick and easy layout using very minimal product from the 'C'est La Vie' collection. 

For today's layout I used the 12x12 paper pad and the ephemera pack along with a chipboard title also from the collection.




To start today's layout I chose the Ivory cardstock from Ultimate Crafts.  This is such a lovely cardstock to use and the array of colours available is amazing.

I took my "Definitions" background stamp from the L'Aquarelle collection and stamped randomly around the edges in a brown in that matched the papers.  

I then chose a second stamp from my stamp and added some more stamping to fill in the gaps.


Next I selected two pieces of patterned papers from the 12x12" paper pad. The two strips measure approximately 9 1/2" x 2".  I mounted these on some of the Carnation pink cardstock.  

Next I inked around all the edges in a matching brown, the same at I used for the stamping.



Next I mounted my photo on to some of the Paper Bag coloured cardstock.  My photo was printed on my Canon Selphy and I left a white border around it rather than mounting the photo on ivory/white cardstock.  I adhered some matching pink lace from my stash to the reverse of the photo that I had also mounted on to some chipboard to give it more depth.

I chose several flowers from the ephemera collection along with a tag, some leaves, a couple of butterflies and the banner strip.  Before permanently adhering the photo to the page I placed all the ephemera pieces under and around the photo and then attached them all down.

Using my 'wink of Stella' clear pen I added some glittery accents to some of the ephemera pieces.



Finally I covered the chipboard with some of the gorgeous Rose Gold Vintage Matte foil. It matched in beautifully.  

The chipboard set also has a couple of little flowers with it.  I also foiled these and included them in amongst the ephemera.



 PRODUCTS USED

C'est La Vie Collection


L'Aquarelle Collection
 ULT157798 - "Definitions" stamp set (discontinued)

Ultimate Crafts Cardstock
Other Artdeco Products

Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to find some "ME" time to 
keep your craft alive.

Ciao,
Anita xx





#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts