Hot Foiled Patchwork Scrapbook Layout by Alicia redshaw

 Hi Everyone, and welcome to my post today which is a layout I have created using Embossing Folders and Hot Foil combined.  Collette Mitrega has a wonderful tutorial video on the Couture Creations Blog explaining how to using Embossing Folders with the GoPress & Foil machine --   - here

 

 I started by cutting all of the layers for my layout - and don't forget that if you can't see it then it may not be there.  Meaning that I have cut the middle out of the pink and white cardstock layers that are behind my main white cardstock background.  Once I had cut what I needed I cut my scraps down and proceeded to Hot Foil various co-ordinating colours of Foil with four of my favourite folders (listed below).embossing


   

 Whilst I had my GoPress & Foil Machine going I used it to foil the Chipboard title which is from the recently released C'est la Vie Couture Creations collection.  To unify all of the layers, embellishments and foiled squares I have inked everything with a lilac ink and a sponge dauber.


 

The Hot Foiled squares are all 1.5"x1.5" with even gaps all around - that I have eyeballed because I didn't want to have pencil marks on my layout that needed to be removed.  I know that the Hot Foiling isn't perfect on every square, however I am happy with this as it brings a lovely softness to the layout.

 

I had some scraps leftover from my layout and have used them to create a bonus Mothers Day Card using another chipboard title from the C'est la Vie collection.  I will share this card with you later in the month.

 


 Well I guess that is it for me today, except to share some linked images of the products I have used.... 

                    

 Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day

 

#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts